I just learned this from a video linked in the Sephora forums – starting August 12th, 2013 Sephora will have a limited number of 5000-point and 10000-point perks available. The full details are available on the Sephora website, but some of the options are:
- Private parties with Benefit and Bliss (5000)
- Yoga with Josie Maran (5000)
- A Marc Jacobs handbag packed with new Marc Jacobs Beauty goodies (5000)
- Trips to New York Fashion Week or Pars (10000)
For the first time, you’ll also be able to transfer your BI points to a friend.
The same video that clued me in to the new points perks also showed promotional material for multiplier points from August 12-18, but I haven’t been able to find any info about that on the Sephora website yet. If it was correct, it should be-
- 2x points for Beauty Insiders
- 3x points for VIBs
- 4x points for VIB Rouge
I have a few planned purchases that I’ll probably hold off on, but I have nowhere near enough points for the mega-perks. Will any of you be trying to hoard/beg enough points for the new perks? Leave a comment below!